Blueberries in lemon cream:
This Keelings blueberry and lemon cream recipe requires minimal effort, but that’s not to say it’s not full of flavour. It’s perfect as a light dessert, or indeed as a snack at any stage of the day.
- 200g Keelings blueberries
- 100g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 180ml low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
1. In a bowl, break up the cream cheese with a fork.
2. Drain off any excess liquid from the yoghurt before adding on-top of the cheese along with the honey. Beat together with an electric mixer on a high speed, until light and creamy. Stir in the lemon zest.
3. Cover four bowls of blueberries with the cream mixture and enjoy.
Keelings is a family owned Irish company. Our family’s expertise in growing dates back to 1926 when we established our farm and in the 1930s, we began growing fruits and salads and supplying them to the local Dublin markets. With such a long history of growing, we like to think we know a thing or two about fruit and we look forward to sharing our knowledge, passion and love for healthy produce and recipes with you and your family.