For the 7th year running, the Oktoberfest Dublin returns!
Having served upwards of 160,000 visitors over the past years, and hundreds of thousands of Litres of Beer, it is back!
The fun starts from 18th of September to 5th of Oktober….. and YES – it’s still FREE admission.
This year as well as the usual lineup of traditional German Erdinger Beer, food, entertainment and music – they are lining up special ‘Themed-nights’ to add another dimension to this exciting event.
What is so great this year?
MONDAY’s – ‘Industry-Nights’ with special offers on Beer & Food for all of our friends working in the hospitality Industry in Dublin.
TUESDAY’s – LGBT-Nights’ with special offers on Beer & Food, and music and fun to match!
WEDNESDAY’s – ‘Wacky-Wednesdays’ dress up and come and enjoy the fun with special offers on Beer & Food ….anything goes!!
The traditional treats will all still be available throughout the event:
– Bar maids in traditional ‘dirndl’ and bar staff in authentic ‘lederhosen’
– Typical Oktoberfest music
– Live band “The Mostlandstürmer” with DJ Udo
– Traditional Bavarian food – Bratwurst, Leberkäse, Spätzle (Bavarian noodles), Burgundian ham, knuckle of pork, roast chicken
– Opening ceremony: Keg tapping with the German ambassador (Matthias Hopfner) and the CEO from Erdinger (Werner Brombach) and the CEO of Go! Events Uwe Bergmann
George’s Dock IFSC, Dublin Docklands.
Visit the Homepage www.oktoberfest-dublin.de to find out more and make your reservations now!