Raspberry-ripple coconut ice-cream.
Cool-down with a big bowl of Keelings raspberry-ripple coconut ice-cream – There’s no better way to chill-out after a long day at work.
- 150g Keelings Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 170g of cashew nuts – pre-soaked in warm water for 1 hour
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 100ml of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of cornflower
- Pinch of salt
1. Add the cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cornflour and a pinch of sea salt to a food processor. Blend until creamy and smooth.
2. Transfer into a mixing bowl and cover and chill, in the fridge, overnight.
3. Mash the raspberries in a bowl and mix in the sugar.
4. Pour the chilled ice-cream batter into an ice-cream maker and process for 45 minutes.
5. Add in half of the raspberries and process for a further minute.
6. Transfer to a freezer-safe dish and flatten the mixture with a spoon, mix in the remaining raspberries before freezing for 5 hours.
7. Prior to serving, remove from freezer and let sit for 10 minutes.
Keelings is a family owned Irish company. Our family’s expertise in growing dates back to 1926 when we established our farm and in the 1930s, we began growing fruits and salads and supplying them to the local Dublin markets. With such a long history of growing, we like to think we know a thing or two about fruit and we look forward to sharing our knowledge, passion and love for healthy produce and recipes with you and your family.