This is a single serve gooey chocolate brownie. Naturally sweetened, made with just three simple ingredients, these brownies are truly magical. Mash, mix, microwave, melt a little chocolate on top if desired and dig in! You can use almond, cashew or peanut butter (we know peanut butter is not technically a nut!) or you can use sunflower seed butter for someone with a nut allergy.
3 Ingredient Microwave Chocolate BrownieAdd to My Cookbook
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 100g ripe banana, well mashed
- 20g nut butter of choice
- 15g cocoa or raw cacao powder (use cocoa powder for a more chocolatey taste)
- 1 square chocolate of choice or 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut flour (optional, for a cakier brownie)
- Mix together banana and nut butter with a fork on a plate
- Place into a small bowl with the cocoa powder and mix well to combine.
- Add in coconut flour (if using) Fold in chocolate chips if using
- Grease a small ramekin with cooking spray
- Place the brownie mixture into the ramekin. If using a square of chocolate press into the centre of the batter
- Cook on high in the microwave for 60 – 90 seconds depending on desired level of doneness
- Top with a little ice-cream or yogurt, or serve as is, just be sure to let it cool for a minute or two before eating.
- These will firm up if left in the fridge to a fudge-like consistency.