Fyffes Banana Blueberry Muffins make a great lunchbox treat or afternoon snack.
Banana Blueberry MuffinsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 300g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 100g golden granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 250ml buttermilk
- 60ml canola or rapeseed oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 150g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/gas 4 and line a muffin tin with 12 paper cases.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl, set aside. Whisk together the buttermilk, oil, eggs and banana, then pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix together with a wooden spoon until mostly mixed (don't over-mix muffin batter, it should still be a little lumpy). Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide batter equally between muffin cases then bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Leave to cool in the muffin tin for about 5 minutes, then remove from tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Enjoy while still warm, or keep stored at room temperature in an airtight container.