Fyffes Banana & Pineapple Knickerbocker Glory. This is a really easy treat which is perfect for making with the kids.
Banana & Pineapple Knickerbocker GloryAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 125ml fresh cream
- 4 ripe bananas
- ½ ripe pineapple, peeled
- 12 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- Caramel or fruity sauce Ice-cream wafers
- Pour cream into a medium sized bowl and whisk just until firm, set aside.
- Cut peeled pineapple into slices, take one of the slices and cut into quarters so you have four wedges for garnish, set aside. Cut up remaining pineapple slices into cubes and place in a bowl. Peel bananas and cut into slices. Keeping aside four banana slices for garnish then add the remaining banana to the pineapple chunks and roughly toss to mix.
- Drop 2-3 tbsp fruit mix into the bottom of 4 sundae glasses. Top each with 1 scoop of ice-cream, then drizzle with a bit of caramel or fruit sauce. Divide the remaining fruit between the sundae glasses, then top each with 2 scoops of ice-cream and drizzle with a bit more sauce. Top off each with a generous dollop of whipped cream, then garnish with a wafer, pineapple wedge and slice of banana. Serve immediately.