Bang Bang Chicken is a super quick thai-inspired salad is perfect lunchbox fare, and is ready in under 15 minutes. Use leftover chicken from the Sunday roast and transform last night’s dinner into something amazing.
Bang Bang ChickenAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 225g dried rice noodles
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, seeds removed
- 250g cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 tbsp satay sauce
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
- Soak the noodles in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Run under cold water, drain and divide between four bowls.
- Cut the cucumber into fine half moons and scatter on top of the noodles.
- Mix the chicken with the satay sauce, top the noodles and cucumber and scatter with scallions and coriander.