Created by ‘The No Salt Chef” – Brian McDermott
Brian’s Healthy Summer SlawAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (1 /5)
- 1 rating
- 400g white cabbage shredded
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 carrots grated
- 2 red apples sliced
- 4 tbsp light mayo
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Put the shredded cabbage and grated carrot in bowl and mix together. Season with black pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise and combine.
- Add the thinly sliced red onion and apples and lightly mix together. Sprinkle freshly chopped Basil leaves.
- Cover Slaw with cling film and chill in fridge.
- Brian’s Tips: Try adding shredded red cabbage or grated cooked beetroot. Great with any BBQ meats. Add cooked chicken for a crunchy light meal.