A wonderful, relatively guilt-free dessert to wow guests. Courtesy of www.coeliac.ie
Chocolate Dipped FruitAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (2 /5)
- 1 rating
- 250g plain dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces (Gluten Free)
- Mixed Fruit: Cherries, Strawberries, Mandarin, Orange Segments, Pineapple Cubes
- Heat water in a saucepan, place pieces of chocolate in a clean dry bowl on top of the saucepan, keep heat low and stir until chocolate is melted. Do not allow water or steam to come into contact with chocolate. Remove saucepan from the heat.
- Wash the dry the fruit thoroughly and cut into small pieces if necessary.
- Have ready a sheet of greaseproof paper secured to a working surface so that it does not move. Hold fruit by the stem or with fine skewers and dip quickly into the chocolate to entirely cover. When fruit is covered, lift it out of the chocolate and allow any excess to drip back into the basin. Place the fruit on the greaseproof paper and leave until set. Then gently lift from the paper and place in individual "sweet cases" to serve.