Recipe courtesy of Glenisk created by Rozanne Stevens
Creamy Smoked Chicken, Broccoli & Tomato PastaAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 300g linguine, tagliatelle or penne pasta
- 2 smoked chicken breasts, thinly sliced (available from the butcher or selected deli’s)
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into florets
- 100g sunblush tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato paste or pesto
- 1 tub Glenisk Organic Crème Fraiche (use more if you like extra sauce)
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- Small handful fresh basil leaves, gently torn
- Parmesan, finely grated
- salt & pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, add a generous pinch of salt.
- Add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions. For the last 3 minutes, add in the broccoli florets. Drain well and toss with olive oil to prevent the pasta sticking.
- Mix the tomato purée and cream in a pot.
- Add in the smoked chicken and sun blush or cherry tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes until heated through. Season to taste.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and garnish with the toasted pine nuts, torn basil leaves and Parmesan cheese.
- Chef's Tip: If you can't get your hands on smoked chicken breasts, just use leftover cooked chicken instead.