Dubliner Cheese Hasselback ChickenAdd to My Cookbook
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 slices (60g) Dubliner Vintage Cheese
- 8-10 sundried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Pesto, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 160°C fan assisted / gas 4.
- If using Dubliner vintage pre-sliced cheese, cut each slice into 6 pieces. If using block of Dubliner vintage cheese, cut 4-6 slices, and then cut each slice into 3 pieces. Set aside.
- Cut large pieces of sundried tomato in half, set aside.
- Cut 4-5 vertical slashes into each chicken breast, only cutting halfway through the chicken. Stuff each slash with pieces of cheese then pieces of sundried tomato.
- Arrange stuffed chicken on a baking tray lined with parchment paper then drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper then bake for 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve each Hasselback chicken with about 1 tbsp pesto drizzled over. Serve immediately.