Dubliner Cheesy Veggie Frittata- A delicious meal for any time of the day.
Dubliner Cheesy Veggie FrittataAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 6 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- 40g Dubliner Lighter White, grated & divided
- Cooked broccoli
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Roasted peppers, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Place a large oven-safe pan over medium heat then drizzle with olive oil. Also turn on oven grill to pre-heat.
- While pan is heating, add a generous pinch of salt and pepper to the eggs then whisk with a fork to mix well. Add half of the grated Dubliner Lighter White cheese and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into hot pan then evenly arrange vegetables on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Move pan to oven and grill and continue cooking until cheese is melted and frittata is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh leafy green salad.