Fire & Smoke BBQ Smoked Chicken Stuffing Balls are perfect finger food for the festive season.
Fire & Smoke BBQ Smoked Chicken Stuffing BallsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 75g Butter
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 100g Dried Cranberries
- 8 Sage Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 packs BBQ Smoked Chicken Slices, roughly chopped
- 400g Bread Crumbs
- Large handful Fresh Parsley, roughly chopped
- 125ml Chicken Stock
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Salt & Pepper
- BBQ Sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 190°C / 170°C fan assisted / gas 5 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat, then add the butter to melt. Once melted, add the onion, dried cranberries and sage leaves. Cook until onions are soft and translucent, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Place bread crumbs in a large bowl then add the cooked onion mix. Add the BBQ smoked chicken, parsley, egg and season with a bit of salt & pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Squeeze and shape bits of the stuffing mixture into bite-size balls and arrange on the baking tray. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes, until crispy and starting to colour.
- Serve while still warm with BBQ sauce for dipping.