Harissa Lamb Chops With Chargrilled Polenta and Squished Tomatoes – Lamb chops are super quick to make, and when paired with some chargrilled polenta, becomes an elegant meal in minutes
Harissa Lamb ChopsAdd to My Cookbook
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 heaped tbsp harissa paste
- 8 lamb chops, French trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 750g ready to serve polenta, cut into 8 slices
- 1 bunch cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- Heat a chargrill pan until it is extremely hot. Meanwhile, smear the lamb chops with harissa paste and drizzle with olive oil.
- Chargrill the chops for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Try not to move the lamb too much as you want to achieve some char marks on the meat. Lay the tomatoes around the lamb, allowing them to char and burst slightly.
- Take the tomatoes and lamb off the grill pan and leave to rest. Brush the polenta with some olive oil and grill for a minute or two on each side, until charred on each side and heated through. Season with salt and pepper and serve on a platter.