These super delicious hoisin pork wraps have all the flavours of the Chinese favourite, in half the time.
Hoisin Pork WrapsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 500g lean pork strips
- 125ml hoisin sauce, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 500g stir fry vegetables
- 8 flour tortillas
- Combine the pork strips, hoisin sauce and soy together in a non-metallic bowl and allow to marinate for 10 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over a medium heat for 2 minutes. Add a little oil to the pan and stir fry the pork in two batches. Remove and set aside.
- Reheat the pan and add a little oil and stir fry the onion and vegetables for 3-4 minutes, return the pork to the pan and heat through for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Lay the wraps flat and spoon the stir-fry pork and vegetables into the centre. Top with a little extra plum sauce, wrap and roll to enclose filling.