Mexican Pitta Pizzas – Easy on the wallet and super healthy, these Mexican pitta pizzas are delicious
Mexican Pitta PizzasAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 wholemeal pitas or Lebanese wraps
- 1 tin of refried beans
- 1 red pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 courgette, thingly sliced
- 60g feta Bunch rocket
- Thinly sliced red chilli
- Juice of half a lime
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Heat two large baking trays in the oven while you assemble the pizzas.
- Smear the refried beans on the pitta breads. Scatter with the pepper and courgette and crumble over the feta. Season with pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the oven until the base crisps up. Top with rocket, a dollop of guacamole and some thinly sliced chillies before squeezing over some fresh lime juice.