A light and refreshing healthy soup.
Pea & Mint SoupAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 25g butter
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 750g frozen petit pois peas (fresh garden peas can also be used)
- 80g mint leaves, chopped
- 1 litre vegetable stock (or chicken stock)
- Salt & pepper
- Double cream to serve
- Heat the butter in a large pan. Add the chopped onion cook gently until the onion is soft then add the garlic and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Then add the stock and most of the peas keep some for serving. Roughly chop the mint leaves again leaving some for garnish, and add to the stock. Season with pepper.
- Cook for approx 7 minutes. Blend the mix using a food processor or hand blender.
- Add the remaining peas to the soup.
- Divide into bowls, add a dollop of double cream (optional) and garnish with mint leaves.