Pesto-stuffed Chicken With Parma Ham is an unbelievably quick dish and fancy enough to serve to guests, but with minimal fuss.
Pesto-stuffed Chicken With Parma HamAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 jar readymade pesto (if you prefer use homemade)
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 8 slices Parma Ham
- Olive Oil Spray
- Sautéed potatoes and steamed greens
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4. Prepare the chicken by slicing a pocket in the chicken breasts. Choose the fattest side, and slice an opening halfway through the breast.
- Spoon pesto and cream cheese into the pocket of each chicken breast, and wrap with two slices of prosciutto. Lightly oil a baking sheet and place the chicken breasts on the sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with sautéed potatoes and steamed greens of your choice.