Raspberry & Coconut EggsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 25g dried apricots
- 175g fresh raspberries
- 75g rolled oats
- 25g ground almonds
- 50g desiccated coconut
- Line a tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small pan on the hob or bowl in the microwave and set aside.
- Place the apricots in a mini blender and blitz to a puree. Add 125g of the raspberries and blend again until smooth. Spoon this into a medium bowl and add the coconut oil, oats, ground almonds and half of the desiccated coconut. Mix everything together until well combined. Add the remaining 50g of rasberries and fold them through gently to lightly crush and combine.
- Using damp hands, form into 12 egg shapes (about 30g each), arranging them on the prepared tray as you go. Scatter the remaining 25g of desiccated coconut in a shallow dish and roll the eggs through one by one to evenly coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- These will keep for up to 2 days layered between pieces of parchment paper in an airtight container in the fridge. They also freeze well.
- TIP: Use other fruits like strawberries, kiwis and mango instead of raspberries, (mashing the remaining 50g with a fork before stirring through the mixture).