Rocker Oysters – This is Niall Sabongi’s version of the famous Rockefeller oysters. In Klaw they blowtorch cooked oysters but if you find yourself with out a blowtorch you can just use a normal domestic grill.
Rocker OystersAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
For the Spinach Butter:
- 500g baby spinach
- 100g fresh parmesan
- 450g butter
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- crack of white pepper
- Lightly wilt your spinach and squeeze moisture out using tea towel.
- Blitz with your softened butter, cheese (keep back a little bit for the assembly), lemon and pepper.
- Leave to chill.
- **This can be frozen for future uses and also makes great topping for many fish and chicken dishes.
- Add some wilted spinach to your opened oyster.
- Add a small knob of the flavoured butter and top with generous amount of grated parmesan cheese.
- Grill at high heat for 2-3 min or until bubbling and golden.