Treat yourself, or someone you love with this classic breakfast combination
Scrambled Eggs & Smoked SalmonAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp single cream
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- slices of brown bread/granary bread
- To garnish: dill, finely chopped
- Whisk the eggs, cream, salt and pepper together in a bowl ensuring not to over whisk the mixture.
- Then in a non-stick frying pan add the butter and sunflower oil on a medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and using a wooden spoon gently stir the mixture until cooked.
- Toast the brown bread and serve with eggs & smoked salmon on top.
- Garnish with a scattering of fresh dill.