Carb-free Spaghetti with Sweet Pepper Pasta Sauce – Pasta doesn’t have a particularly distinctive taste; it’s really the sauce you use with the pasta that gives it flavour. There is no need to peel the courgettes, but if you want a white-looking pasta then peel them. Packed with veggies, this sauce works really well poured over raw courgette spaghetti. If you are not in the mood to cook, this carb-free pasta can be prepared in seconds with a simple turn of the handle. Then you can relax, as you will have no sticky pots to take care of afterwards. Get this amazing recipe and more from Bernadette Bohan cookbook Raw
Spaghetti with Sweet Pepper SauceAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (1 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- 5 drops stevia
- Fresh or dried herbs: basil, oregano
- Peel and trim the ends of the courgettes and spiralise through the turning slicer with the spaghetti blade.
- Process the red pepper, onion, garlic, stevia, herbs and bouillon powder together.
- Gently warm the sauce, and just before serving, pour over the raw spaghetti. Kids love it!!!
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021