Tutti Frutti Frozen Yoghurt Bark. This delicious frozen treat is easy to make and requires no special equipment. All you need is yoghurt, honey and toppings of your choice. Simple, tasty and super-healthy, too. Recipe from Ciara Attwell’s My Fussy Eater Cookbook.
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yoghurt BarkAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 400g plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 150g mixed chopped fruit (I like to use peaches, strawberries, raspberries, kiwis and blueberries)
- Line a large baking dish with foil.
- Mix together the yoghurt and honey in a bowl and spread the mixture out in the lined dish.
- Top the yoghurt-honey mixture with the chopped fruit then freeze for 2–3 hours until solid.
- Remove the yoghurt bark from the freezer and break it up or cut it into pieces.
- Serve immediately or store in a freezer bag for up to 1 month.