Hoisin Beef Stir Fry – Quick, easy and so tasty, this will become a weekly family favourite
Hoisin Beef Stir FryAdd to My Cookbook
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 jar hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g lean beef steak, finely sliced
- 1 packet stir fry vegetables
- To serve: Basmati Rice
- In a bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic and ginger and stir in the beef.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or frying pan and fry the beef in batches for three minutes, or until just cooked. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok or pan and stir fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes, or until just tender. Stir in the beef and the remaining sauce, bubble through for a minute or two.
- Serve with basmati rice.