All ingredients featured can be bought at the Asia Market
Pad ThaiAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 110g Chef’s Choice Chantaboon Rice Sticks
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 110g Champmar White shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 15g Jan Jan fried firm tofu, cut into slices
- 1 large egg
- 110g bean sprouts
- 28g Chinese chives, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1.5 tbsp Squid Brand fish sauce
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp AMOY rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp East End chili powder or more, to taste
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Rinse the cooked noodles with cold running water.
- Mix all the seasonings in a small bowl until well combined and the sugar completely dissolved, set aside.
- Heat a wok or large pan on high heat and add the oil. As soon as the oil is heated, add the garlic into the skillet and start stirring until you smell the aroma of the garlic.
- Add the shrimp and the tofu pieces into the skillet and continue stirring. As soon as the shrimp changes color, add the noodles into the wok and stir continuously, about 30 seconds.
- Use the spatula to push the noodles to one side of the skillet, and crack the egg on the empty side of the pan. Use the spatula to break the egg yolk and blend with the egg white, let cook for about 30 seconds.
- Combine the egg and the noodles, and add the seasoning sauce. Stir to combine well with the noodles.
- Next, add the bean sprouts and chives and continue stirring. As soon as the bean sprouts are cooked, stir-in the crushed peanut. Turn off the heat and serve the Pad Thai immediately with the lime wedges.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021