We have teamed up with the leading chef and TV personality – Catherine Fulvio, for our Chef Recipes series: “The Italian Job”.
In this episode you will learn how to make a classic Peach Bellini. A twist on the refreshing classic cocktail created by Giuseppe Cipriani, founder of Harry’s Bar in Venice, Italy.
Holding true to her Italian roots Catherine Fulvio from will showcase a unique selection of Italian themed-recipes throughout this series
Our Chef Recipe Series will feature Catherine’s recipes ranging from a simple Bellini to Roasted Cod with Red Pepper and Fennel Sauce to a Panna Cotta with Plum and Berry Compote.
Catherine owns and teaches at Ballyknocken House & Cookery School in Co. Wicklow, the Autumn/Winter schedule has just been released with more classes being added over the next few weeks. Click here to see the schedule and to book courses.
- 3 very ripe peaches, peeled, de stoned and roughly chopped or 1 tin of peaches
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Mint sprigs, to decorate
- Place the peaches and sugar in a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside in the fridge to chill.
- Pour the peach purée into champagne flutes, then carefully pour in the Prosecco.
- Stir gently and decorate with a sprig of mint.
- Disclaimer: For over 18’s only. For more information on alcohol please visit www.drinkaware.ie