With so many Easter eggs to choose from it’s hard to know what to pick. As devoted chocolate lovers we have come up with our Top 10 Easter Egg picks for 2015. So get your eggs in your basket early.
10. Giant Kinder Easter Egg available in most supermarkets (prices vary but approx €10)
9. For those of you who like white chocolate – Milky Bar Easter Egg from Tesco only €1.25
8. Aldi – Roisin’s Irish HandcraftedMilk Chocolate Cookie Crisp Egg €8.49
7. Mark & Spencer Limited Edition Giant Golden Lattice Egg is a little on the expensive side however it is 1kg of chocolate. Treat someone (or yourself) to this show stopping giant egg, created with deliciously smooth milk chocolate delicately hand piped and lustred with gold, then finished with a mini golden lattice egg that sits in the centre. available in Mark & Spencer stores for €60
6. The Golden Edition Easter Egg by Ferdia Irish Chocolates contains a deluxe milk chocolate Easter Egg with 9 luxurious milk chocolates from Hampers & Co €20
5. Lidl Easter Hen is an absolute bargain at €3.99 – we reckon the chocolate from Lidl would rival that of Lindt
4. Butlers Boxed Egg with Truffles €15
3. Ferrero Rocher Easter Egg available in supermarkets or online Tesco for €11
2. Lindt Gold Bunnies & Easter Egg €8.50 at Tesco
1. Lily O Brien’s Le crunch Chocolate Easter Basket €13.99
– 8 Crunchy Chocolates filled with caramel combined with biscuit pieces and smothered in milk chocolate and topped with dark chocolate drizzle.
-A delicious Milk Chocolate Easter Bunny
-A Lily O’Brien’s scrumptious Milk Chocolate Egg.