Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cake is the ultimate indulgent dessert! What’s even better it can all be done in a slow cooker. Cook on a low heat for 2 hours.
- 175g unsalted butter, melted plus extra for greasing insert
- 250g sugar
- 80g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 40g plain flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 100g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100g (or large handful) Reese Peanut Butter Mini Cups (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
1.Line the slow cooker with a large piece of tin foil. Make sure to grease the foil with butter.
2.In a bowl whisk together the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, flour, eggs, vanilla and salt.
3.Fold in the broken chocolate pieces.
4.Pour the batter into the lined slow cooker. Then scatter the Reese Peanut Butter Mini Cups even all over, pushing them into the batter. Place the lid on and cook on a low heat for 2 hours.
5.The centre should be gooey.
6.Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream