Create a world of Far Eastern flavour with these great value Special buys from Aldi, on sale this Sunday, 8th February. You’ll never need a takeaway again and will have everything sorted for Chinese New Year on the 19th February.
Enjoy perfectly cooked, fluffy rice, every time with Aldi’s Rice Cooker €16.99. Available in stainless steel / red stainless steel / blue, the rice cooker includes a steamer attachment, measuring cup and spoon, vented glass lid, cool-touch handles, a keep warm function and a 1.5 litre capacity.
Cook and serve all of your favourite Asian Food with Aldi’s Wok Set €9.99 per set. Both sets come with a 30 x 8.5cm non-stick wok in red, black or yellow. The 4-person set includes Wok, 4 rice bowls, and 4 serving spoons. The 2 person set includes Wok, 2 rice bowls, 2 serving spoons, 2 sets of chopsticks, 2 bamboo mats and 2 chopstick rests.
The Aldi Mini Wok €4.99 is perfect if you’re cooking for one. This 2 layer non-stick coated wok is available in 5 vibrant colours, is 1.2mm thick carbon steel and is approx. 20 x 7cm.
Griddle meat, vegetables and fish to perfection with Aldi’s Teppanyaki Grill Plate €14.99. The Japanese style-cooking surface is available in die cast aluminium, has a 2-layer non-stick coating and is 47 x 28.5 x 4.6cm. With the grill plate’s wooden handles, there’s no need for oven gloves.
Perfect your vegetables and create a professional finish with Aldi’s Asian Knives – Santoku/Sashimi/Nakiri €12.99. The high quality chrome molybdenum stainless steel is ideal for stronger blades and effortless cutting, slicing and chopping. Available with black or white handles.
- 17.5cm Santoku Knife – A cooks knife with a granton edge, which prevents food sticking to the blade
- 20cm Sashimi Knife – A carving knife that’s ideal for slicing and cutting fish and meats
- 20cm Nakiri Knife – A small oriental cleaver designed for chopping and heavy-duty preparation
Once you’ve purchased all of the kitchen essentials for your Oriental feast, it’s time to purchase your ingredients from Aldi.
· Asian Microwaveable Noodles €0.99 (available in Soy & Sesame, Sweet Chilli or Teriyaki)
· Chinese Hot Pot €1.99 (choose from Wuhan Stew, Nanjing Stew or Vegetable Stew)
· Chinese Curry Cooking Sauce €1.29 – make a Chinese-style curry in no time. Just add rice or noodles and some fresh meat or vegetables.
· Rowse Chinese Honey €2.49 – great in Asian cooking. Think pork with ginger and honey, or chicken with sesame and honey.
Celebrating Chinese New Year is as easy as 1, 2, 3 – celebrate all the best tastes from the Far East with Aldi’s budget-busting ingredients to make a feast the whole family will love.
The above products are available from Aldi’s 113 stores nationwide from Sunday 8th February while stocks last.