M&S have shared some tasty recipes with us for Summer (even if it doesn’t feel like it!)
M&S Glazed Chicken Thighs
Made with seven-malt Porter Ale, M&S Brewer’s Paste packs a umami punch. It’s peppery, rich with meaty undertones and makes a great glaze for chicken. Cooked in open pans, the paste is a balanced blend of porcini, roasted garlic, molasses and Porter Ale.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp M&S Brewer’s Paste
- Heat the oven to 160°C/140°C fan/gas 3.
- Put the chicken in a shallow dish.
- To make the glaze, mix the remaining ingredients with 50ml water.
- Pour over the chicken thighs, turning to ensure they’re well coated.
- Put the chicken on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 35 minutes, or until cooked through and the juices run clear, occasionally brushing with any leftover glaze to form a sticky coating.
- Serve with colourful coleslaw.
M&S Goat’s Curd, Nectarine & Prosciutto Salad
Soft, creamy and delicately mild, Abergavenny Fresh Goat’s Curd, is created exclusively for M&S by the Abergavenny Creamery in Wales. Each pack is made using a whole litre of fresh milk, collected daily from local farms. Its smooth texture makes it perfect for spreading on bruschetta, stirring into a pasta sauce or even whipping up into a savoury mousse. We particularly like it paired with sweet, juicy nectarines and salty smoked prosciutto in this simple salad recipe.
Ready in 10 minutes
- 2 Baby Gem lettuces, leaves picked
- 150g tomatoes, sliced
- 2 nectarines, stoned and sliced
- 83g pack smoked prosciutto, torn
- 125g pot M&S Abergavenny Fresh Goat’s Curd
- Handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Put the lettuce, tomatoes and nectarines on a serving platter, then top with prosciutto, dots of goat’s curd and basil leaves.
- Mix together the oil and vinegar, then drizzle over the salad.
- Season to taste.
**All the ingredients are available from Marks & Spencer**