Whirlpool, has launched the new and innovative Absolute design range of stylish built-in appliances.
Our lifestyles are constantly evolving and now more people than ever before are cooking, eating, entertaining and socialising at home. The kitchen is the hub of the home and very much today’s family living space. Whirlpool has created the Absolute design range of built-in appliances to integrate seamlessly across an open plan living area.
The new Absolute combines intuitive design, with a convenient and smart central chrome dial for easy programme and cooking selection. Boasting striking white LEDs surrounding the dial and control panel display, the new built-in oven, for example, is finished in contemporary black glass, framed in robust stainless steel with a sleek handle. In fact, the new Absolute aesthetic applied to Whirlpool’s built-in appliances perfectly befits the growing desire for a conscious lifestyle, combining a unique instinctive design with excellent performance and time efficiency to minimise effort and maximise ease of use, at a very affordable price.
The new Absolute range features Whirlpool’s pioneering 6th Sense® technology, guaranteeing perfect and effortless results and includes built-in ovens, a microwave, hob and a hood. Uniquely the range is beautifully designed to match the current Absolute freestanding range, for those who love to mix and match in the open-plan living space so popular today.
The Ready2Cook setting eliminates the need to pre-heat, which saves time and up to 20 per cent of energy.
Perfectly matching the oven is the stylish, easy to use and efficient Absolute design microwave oven with in-built, intuitive 6th Sense® technology. The central programmer allows the selection of different cooking options with a single touch. Through the ‘select and cook’ function you can choose the most appropriate cooking setting for each dish, while 6th Sense® technology sets the cooking time and power level to ensure expert and outstanding results. The microwave has a grill and, with its unique Crisp technology, will produce delicious food that is crispier, juicier and healthier than ever.
To complement the range is the Whirlpool Absolute hood. The smart central chrome dial makes control easy by simply selecting the setting according to the cooking mode, i.e. simmering, boiling, frying. The hood automatically finds the perfect setting and the power of extraction only increases when needed, eliminating unnecessary energy wastage. Thanks to its 6th Sense® technology and A+ energy rating, consumers can save up to 18 per cent of energy.
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool Absolute Oven, AKZ 6270/IX:
- Built in 600 mm single oven in new Absolute design featuring smart central control dial with striking white LEDs and matching control panel digital display
- Multi-function oven with 16 automatic programmes, to make cooking easy and stress free. Operated by the central dial for ease of use; just dial-in for setting programme and temperature
- Pyrolytic cleaning function
- Programme options include: forced air convection; maxi cooking for roasting; pizza setting; bread programme; conventional for traditional recipes such as cakes; full width turbo grill, defrost and special functions
- Ready2Cook eliminates the need to pre-heat the oven saving time and energy
- 6th Sense® technology for intuitive ease of use and making cooking simple with excellent cooking results
- Telescopic rails for ease of use
- Soft closing feature
- Electronic child lock for additional safety
- Finished in stainless steel surrounding double glazed glass door
- Anti-fingerprint coating for keeping clean with ease
- Interior light for ease of viewing
- RRP will be around €799
For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com