A zingy pasta dinner, from hob to table in minutes. Recipe courtesy of Glenisk and created by Rozanne Stevens
Chilli Crème Fraiche Crab LinguineAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and toss with a little olive oil.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and very gently cook the garlic, chilli and lemon zest till fragrant. Be careful not to burn it!
- Add the Glenisk Organic Crème Fraiche, lemon juice and crab and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the pasta through the sauce.