Making your own chocolate nut butter is actually really easy, all you need to make your own creamy chocolate almond butter is a food processor or something like a NutriBullet. Check out our how to video here
Chocolate Nut ButterAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 250g almond butter
- 4½ tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 4 tbsp cocoa or raw cacoa powder
- ½ tsp salt 1-3 tbsp water
- To make the chocolate almond butter, combine almond butter with maple syrup or honey, cocoa and salt in a food processor. Run processor until ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the water, you can start by adding just 1 tbsp, and run the processor. Add more water until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour or spoon chocolate almond butter into a sterilised jar and seal.
- Will keep for up to 3 weeks in the fridge.