Seasonal spring vegetables roasted with garlic and herbs, served cold with a sprinkling of smoked paprika and crumbled feta.
Chunky Roast Vegetables with FetaAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 beetroots
- 2 carrots
- 2 parsnips
- 2 courgettes
- 1 cauliflower, florets only
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 garlic cloves, bruised
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 100g feta cheese, for serving
- Small bunch fresh mint, roughly chopped for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Wash and roughly chop beetroots, carrots, parsnips and courgettes. In a large bowl, toss together with cauliflower florets, 4 tbsp olive oil, salt, garlic and thyme pulled from 1 sprig.
- Drizzle base of dish with olive oil and arrange remaining sprigs of thyme, then arrange vegetables in dish so that they're roughly evened out.
- Roast until carrots and beetroot are just fork tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and leave to cool. Once cool, serve on platter with generous sprinkling of smoked paprika, crumbled feta cheese and fresh mint.
- Will keep for 2 days in an airtight container in the fridge.