Get the kids involved with making these extra crispy nuggets; just make sure that they wash their hands thoroughly with warm soapy water afterwards.
Cornflake Chicken NuggetsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.7 /5)
- 7 ratings
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 100g plain flour, seasoned with salt & pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 60g cornflakes, crushed into crumbs
- Olive oil spray
- Mashed potato
- Season the chicken breasts with a little salt and pepper. Pour the flour into a ziplock bag, the eggs into a shallow dish and the cornflake crumbs into another ziplock bag. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray and preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4.
- One chicken breast at a time, dredge the chicken first in flour, by putting the chicken pieces in the bag and shaking it until the chicken is covered, then in the egg mixture, and finally in the cornflake crumbs. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Spray the nuggets with a final spritz of olive oil before baking for 18-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the crumbs are crispy. Serve with mashed potatoes, peas and ketchup.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021