Top chef Paul Flynn has teamed up with Lidl to launch an exclusive new cookbook – Paul Flynn’s Family Food, available in Lidl stores nationwide at €12.99
Crab claws with Clementine, pomegranate & rosemary butterAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 125g Dairy Manor butter
- Zest and juice of 2 clementines
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Seeds and juice of 1 ripe pomegranate
- 4 packets (320g) of Deluxe West Cork crab claws
- Freshly cracked Kania salt and pepper
- Melt the butter and add the rest of the ingredients to it, except the crab claws. Mix well and continue to heat very gently to allow all the flavours to combine.
- Tip the crab claws into a casserole dish, season and spoon the butter mixture over the top of the crab claws (this can be done 2 – 3 hours in advance).
- Before serving, heat the oven to 180ºC/250ºF/Gas Mark 4. Put the crab in to bake for 8 minutes – they should be warm but not piping hot.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021