Forget the takeaway – impress your guests with these delicious crispy morsels
Crispy Vegetable Spring RollsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermed..
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 25g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2cm fresh ginger, finely grated
- 3 spring onions, finely shredded
- 50g fresh beansprouts
- 1/2 carrot, finely shredded
- 25g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 25 spring roll wrappers (available in most Asian supermarkets)
- egg white
- sunflower oil, for frying
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Hoisin sauce
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Heat a little sunflower oil in a wok or frying pan and add the ginger, spring onion, beansprouts, carrot, spinach leaves, stir-frying for about three minutes. Then add the mint, coriander and soy sauce and noodles. Cook for 30 seconds. Let the stir fry cool.
- Lay out each spring roll wrapper on the work surface spooning approx 1 tablespoon of stir fry to each wrapper.
- Fold in each end and roll tightly using the egg white to seal each spring roll.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce and hoisin sauce.