GuacamoleAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 red chilli, seeded & finely chopped
- red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Juice of ½ lime
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone.
- Remove the flesh from the peel using a spoon.
- Use a fork to mash the avocados. Add the chilli, onion, garlic, coriander and lime juice. Mix everything together keeping it a chunky consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.