Perfect treats for friends.
Loaded Potato SkinsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 110g grated cheddar & mozzarella cheese
- 4 streaky bacon
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Prick the potatoes with a fork. Wrap each potato in tin foil adding a drop of water to each.
- Cook for 50 minutes until tender. Remove from the oven.
- Cut each potato in half scooping out the potato flesh. Keep the potato for another dish such as fishcakes or mashed potato.
- Grill bacon from 3 minutes. Cut up the bacon into small pieces.
- Divide the cheese into each potato skin along with bacon pieces.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for a further 8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with finely chopped scallions, and serve with sour cream
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021