A classic recipe from Stork. Stork, Ireland’s most trusted home baking brand, has introduced Stork Easy to Mix Baking Liquid, a new liquid format of Stork which is easy-to-use and quicker to blend, saving time and effort when baking.
Mini Golden Victoria SpongesAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermed..
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 225g Stork Baking Liquid
- 225g caster sugar
- 4 eggs, medium
- 225g self-raising flour, sieved
- 1 tsp baking powder
- For the filling:
- 2 tbsp jam
- 150ml whipped cream
- Caster or Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Place all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Place heaped tablespoons of the mixes in 12 muffins cases. Bake in centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes. Turn out, remove paper and cool on wire tray. When cold remove the cakes from the cases and cut in half horizontally.
- To finish, fill with the jam and whipped cream and a dusting of icing sugar.