Paleo Mayonnaise : Often when trying to eat better it’s actually the little things we miss the most. Things like mayonnaise. But never fear, we at I Love Cooking have just the thing for you. So whether you’re following a Paleo or clean eating diet, or simply just want to try making your own, give this simple recipe a try.
Paleo MayonnaiseAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tsp lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 250ml extra light olive oil
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- With the food processor running, drizzle in olive oil in a very slow and steady stream. Once all of the olive oil has been poured in, the mayonnaise should be thick and creamy.
- Spoon mayonnaise into sterilised jar and refrigerate. Will keep for up to 2 weeks.