A perfect main dish created by top international food bloggers Joanne & Adam Gallagher
Pan-Roasted Chicken with ThymeAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 boneless skin-on chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 2-3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6. Heat large heavy-bottomed oven-proof frying pan over medium heat 2 minutes. Meanwhile, season both sides of the chicken with salt.
- Add oil to heated pan. Add chicken, skin-side-down; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until skin is golden brown. Turn chicken; add butter and thyme. When butter is melted, spoon over chicken.
- Place the pan in oven; bake 12 to 15 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when centre of thickest part is cut (165°F or 70°C).
- Spoon butter over chicken. Remove from the to serving platter. Cover chicken with foil; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021