Peach BelliniAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 very ripe peaches, peeled, de stoned and roughly chopped or 1 tin of peaches
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Mint sprigs, to decorate
- Place the peaches and sugar in a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside in the fridge to chill.
- Pour the peach purée into champagne flutes, then carefully pour in the Prosecco.
- Stir gently and decorate with a sprig of mint.
- Disclaimer: For over 18’s only. For more information on alcohol please visit www.drinkaware.ie