I call these power pancakes because unlike regular pancakes, they’re high in protein and fibre so they’ll keep you full and energised all morning. My toddler loves these pancakes as much as I do – not that he needs any help in the energy department! Get this recipe and many more from Elsa Jones cookbook ‘Goodbye Sugar’
Power PancakesAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 100g cottage cheese
- 50g (½ cup) rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Small knob of butter or oil
- Handful of blueberries
- Natural Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Blend the cottage cheese, oats, eggs and cinnamon in a food processor or with a hand blender.
- Put a non-stick pan over a medium heat and lightly grease with oil or butter. Pour in half the mixture to make one pancake.
- Press in some blueberries all around the pancake and cook for 4–5 minutes on each side, until lightly golden.
- Serve on its own or top with natural Greek yoghurt and extra berries.