This cake is great to make with the kids because all of the ingredients are bunged in together, before baking for 40 minutes. Done!
Quick & Easy Chocolate CakeAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (2 /5)
- 1 rating
- 150g self raising flour, sifted
- 50g cocoa, sifted
- 220g caster sugar
- 80g butter, softened
- 125ml milk
- 2 eggs
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4. Grease and line a 24cm round cake tin.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix on high for five minutes, until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cake springs back when touched in the centre.
- Cool on a wire rack, dust with icing sugar before serving.