Learn how to make a quick pan pizza in 15 minutes. recipe from Chef Adrian Martin
Quick Pan PizzaAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1.5 cups self-rising flour
- Half cup of water
- Seasalt pinch
- Half a jar of passata
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Fresh basil
- Toppings Mozzarella Parma ham/Serrano ham
- In a bowl mix with a fork, 1 ½ cups of self-rising flour, half cup of water and Seasalt. Knead it then on the surface until smooth with your hands for 2-3mins
- Roll them out into pizza bases with some flour and rolling pin.
- Place the base onto the frying pan onto the hob low heat to warm the base for 30 seconds to 1 minutes
- For the Tomato sauce – mix the passata, vinegar, honey and chop some basil into it.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza base then add mozzarella and Parma ham.
- Bake in the oven/grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve sliced on a board (with baby basil leaves over top to garnish)