Add some zing to your favourite salads or sandwiches with our quick pickled cucumber. Also goes well with fish or as side. It’s so easy to make and keeps in the fridge for 2-3 days in a sealed container.
Quick Pickled CucumberAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 large cucumber, sliced with a vegetable peeler (make sure to remove the seeds)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Small bunch of fresh dill
- In a bowl sprinkle the salt over the ribbons of cucumber. Toss the salt through so it covers cucumber evenly. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Place the cucumber in a sieve and squeeze out any excess moisture and then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Then in a bowl or a sterilised jar add the cucumber and the remaining ingredients, if using a jar place the lid on tightly and shake gently. Leave for 10 minutes to marinade and you are ready to use.