You may be shocked to find out that this pizza is raw. It certainly is a better option than the standard pizza that is loaded with calories and sugar. The beauty is that you can enjoy a large slice and know you are nourishing your body. Make a few crusts to save time; they will keep for two to three weeks. The walnuts and seeds need to be soaked overnight, so you can do some of the prep the night before. Get this amazing recipe and more from Bernadette Bohan cookbook Raw
Raw PizzaAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Intermed..
- (1 /5)
- 1 rating
- 100 g walnuts, soaked overnight
- 140 g sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
- 180 g flax seeds, ground coarsely
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Process ingredients through a masticating juicer using the blank attachment, or alternatively process in food processor.
- Alternate nuts, seeds and herbs to combine thoroughly.
- Place between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out thinly.
- Remove top sheet and place in dehydrator for 3 hours. Then turn over the crusts.
- Continue dehydrating for 3 more hours till dry.
- Topping:Chop some of these veggies, throw them in a bowl and marinate them in garlic and olive oil for extra taste. You can choose your favourites: black olives, mushrooms, red or yellow peppers or red onion. Add fresh herbs or pesto.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021