Our rosemary roast potatoes are an essential part of any Christmas feast.
Rosemary Roast PotatoesAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2kg maris piper potatoes
- 4Tbsp olive oil
- 1Tbsp butter (optional)
- 4 sprigs of rosemary, leaves roughly chopped
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, peeled
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan assisted/gas 4
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in half or quaters depending on the size of the potato. Place them in a large pan with water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 mins.
- Tip the potatoes into a colander and drain. Leave to one side.
- Add olive oil and butter to a roasting tin and place in the oven until oil is hot.
- Spoon in each potato making sure the oil doesn't splash. Scatter the rosemary and garlic cloves over the potatoes and make sure to spoon the oil over all of them so everything is nicely coated.
- Place back into the oven and roast for 20 mins or until golden and crispy.
- Season with sea salt and serve.