Our indulgent scrambled eggs make this dish a luxurious meal, any time of the day.
Scrambled EggsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8 large free range eggs
- 2 tbsp single cream
- salt & pepper
- 10g butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8 slices of granary bread
- Parsley, finely chopped to garnish
- Whisk the eggs, cream, salt and pepper together in a bowl ensuring not to over whisk the mixture.
- Then in a non-stick frying pan add the butter and sunflower oil on a medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and using a wooden spoon gently stir the mixture until cooked.
- Toast granary bread and serve with eggs on top.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley.
- Note: Cream can be left out for a low fat option
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021